Independent Financial Adviser

If you have been appointed by one of our members, then you can request information about their pension benefits from us. In order for us to provide you with any information, we will require the member’s written authority to disclose information to you.

You can send this authority to the Administration team via the contact details found here, or you can use the form below to provide us with your request.

You will only receive a direct response to your request if we have this authority and we have been able to verify the member’s identity from the information provided to us.

Drag a file here to upload

Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out